Post-Construction Cleaning Services
Rough Cleaning Service
Our highly-trained staff will come in before carpet or flooring installation and prep your house or building. Our specialty crew will handle the following:
- Broom sweep all floors and vacuum to prepare for flooring
- Clean all drywall off of tubs
- Dust all windows and frames and scrape off all stickers
- Brush all cabinets inside and out
- Sweep garage and basement floors
Detail or Final Cleaning
- Wash all surfaces
- High dust removal
- Clean the insides of desks and file cabinets
- Remove all trash, dirt and debris and place in designated dumpster
- Clean all tubs, toilets, lavatories, kitchen sinks and appliances
- Remove all temporary protection and labels not required to remain
- Clean out all kitchen cabinets and vanity cabinets
- Clean all kitchen counter-tops and vanity tops
- Clean all windows and sliding glass doors, frames, sills, and tracks
- Clean all utility closets, furnace closets, storage areas, garages, etc.
- Sweep and mop floors and vacuum all carpeted areas.
- Removal of all carpet and pad remnants (larger carpet scraps shall be left in hall closet for owner’s use)
- Sweep, scrape and hose off stairs, landings, walks, decks, patios and garage floors
- Interior trash and debris can be hauled off, with unit ready for walk-thru inspection (prior notice required)
- Containers are available if required - purchase order necessary
- Washing all windows, interior and exterior, and cleaning all tracks
Remodeled Houses Cleaning
- We clean the walls, including the molding. If the walls are newly painted, we stick to dry dusting. If you kept the old paint, we will wipe them down with a damp towel. We wrap the towel around a broom or extension duster to reach high places
- If you have walls covered in textured wallpaper or a natural material like grass cloth, we vacuum them with the brush attachment. For other wallpapers, we will wipe down with a damp cloth, making sure to spot check first
- We vacuum and clean the flooring. If your floors are carpeted, we go over them a few times. If they’re wood, tile or linoleum, we follow your vacuuming with a quick mopping
- We use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum to clean any upholstered furniture that was “under wraps,” including mattresses. We use the same method to clean any fabric window treatments or accessories
- We take down and clean light fixtures, unless you had new ones installed. If you have a ceiling fan, we clean the blades
- We use a damp rag to wipe down wood or metal furniture, knickknacks, and any other miscellaneous items
- We recommend checking on and changing the air filter(s). Painters sometimes remove filters while painting and forget to put them back in. A missing filter could damage your furnace. If your filter stayed up during construction, it’s best to replace with a new one
Contact Executive Building Maintenance today for a free cleaning estimate. Call us at 604-540-8880.
Post-Construction & Renovation Clean-Up
Executive Building Maintenance, Inc. understands that new construction and renovation projects typically leave your property in a mess. We are pleased to offer complete post-construction clean-up services for commercial and residential properties of all types. Our detailed, dedicated staff knows that each project is different and requires a customized approach to meet your needs. Whether you need intensive cleaning or just a touch-up, we are here to help.
Chances are you’ve invested a sizable amount of time and money into the remodelling or building of your home or office. You want the final presentation to be clean and beautiful, right? Don’t let your customers move in until Executive Building Maintenance provides the after-construction clean-up. We have special post-construction crews that handle both interior and exterior services. Your property will be clean, smell fresh and instill a sense of pride in the new occupants.
During our Lower Mainland post-construction cleaning, we can provide you with a strategy for regular, ongoing cleaning and maintenance service to keep your property looking its best.
For more information on our construction clean-up services please, request a free estimate or simply call us 604-540-8880. We will be happy to answer all of your questions.
Post construction clean up can include but is not limited to the items below: